Monday, November 3, 2008

Football and Blogging Don't Mix

In case you've been wondering why I haven't updated the blog in awhile, let me explain...

The weekend before last, I met some buddies on Saturday morning for a good, old-fashioned game of football. Now that I am an ancient 31 years of age, I stretched thoroughly before the game in an attempt to avoid pulling something, and maybe even to head off some soreness the next day.

Naturally, on the third play of the game in an extraordinary display of grace, my right cleat caught in the turf, I rolled my ankle, consequently fell, and in doing so, I managed to land awkwardly on my right hand, breaking my wrist!

So, as you can probably imagine typing with this cast...



...is no easy task! Neither are many things, as it turns out, given how completely and totally right-handed I am! (In fact, it has taken me 37 minutes to type this...just kidding)!

In all seriousness though, typing is tough, and that's why you haven't heard much from me lately. I'm getting better at typing though, and will hope to pick things back up soon. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment