Friday, November 16, 2007

Please Bear With Me...

Much to my surprise, there have been a couple of inquiries as to when I would next be posting here. I am flattered by the interest, and while I realize I wrote that I would have a look at Rudy Giuliani this week, some extenuating circumstances intervened (as they tend to do), and it doesn't appear that's going to happen as scheduled.

In fact, I leave today for a week in Argentina, but I am planning to update the blog in the next few days. The next entry is not, it turns out, going to be about Giuliani. Rather, I'll be writing about the aforementioned extenuating circumstances and, specifically, how those circumstances relate to a hot-button political issue.

So I appreciate your patience and (hopefully) your willingness to be flexible as my planned "series' on the 2008 presidential candidates takes a brief (and definitely temporary) hiatus.

1 comment:

  1. Bragg, Give us more! Where oh where have you been?Had too much wine in Argentina, eh?

    ReplyDelete